plan for pharo release candidates

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi all

I did not integrate some pending changes because I would like to give
priority
to the closure fixes. Now I do not have the time to really look at them
and I'm not expert in the changes made.
So if someone wants to help this is the time.
We will have in 3 weeks the pharo sprint and I think that this is not
a great time
to do that. I will be busy again this week with my day job and no time
for pharo this week.
Sorry.

Re: plan for pharo release candidates

Michael Roberts-2
Stef, i think it is a good idea to pause the update stream. We will
also want to arrange for a core image to be published after the
recompile etc.

I am about to post a complete set for testing. I will start a new
thread with instructions.

cheers,
Mike