planet.smalltalk.org

Pierce Ng-3
I deleted the earlier thread from my mailbox, so starting a new one.

By chance I found http://prog.vub.ac.be/~cderoove/planet/ which is the
Planet Smalltalk aggregator hosted by Coen De Roover. It is still
running and has the latest entries.

Just a bit more work is needed to get planet.smalltalk.org to once again
point to this aggregator.

Pierce

Re: planet.smalltalk.org

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Great find, thanks Pierce.

> On 9 Mar 2019, at 13:41, Pierce Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I deleted the earlier thread from my mailbox, so starting a new one.
>
> By chance I found http://prog.vub.ac.be/~cderoove/planet/ which is the
> Planet Smalltalk aggregator hosted by Coen De Roover. It is still
> running and has the latest entries.
>
> Just a bit more work is needed to get planet.smalltalk.org to once again
> point to this aggregator.
>
> Pierce

Re: planet.smalltalk.org

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Finally got a reply from the owner of smalltalk.org.  He's looking into
it.  He suffered from major injuries in a staircase accident, that's why
he hasn't been working on smalltalk.org for a while.  I should get other
news from him very soon!  Let's wait a little while I say!

--
Benoît St-Jean