planet squeak and friends

Bruce O'Neel-2
Hi,

At a timescale that only can be described as geological I am moving the existing planet squeak and friends http://planet.squeak.org/ to a new box and will be maintaining it.

Lots of the links have rotted over time.  If you have a squeak or pharo related blog could you glance at the links on the right hand side of planet.squeak.org and see if your blog is listed, and, if so make sure the feed link is ok?  If it is not listed if you send me the info I will add it.

Finally, does someone have an opinion about what to do with Andreas' blog?  I would like to leave it...  And what about the others that are no longer updated but still work?

cheers

bruce