please add me to phexample

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

The #development version of ConfigurationOfPhexample points to a hardcoded version. Phexample is used extensively in Fame, and Fame is a Moose project, and we have the convention that the Moose projects should have the #development version point to a baseline.

Please add me to the project so that I can fix the configuration.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Re: please add me to phexample

Stefan Marr-3
Hi Doru:

On 08 Mar 2013, at 06:54, Tudor Girba wrote:

> The #development version of ConfigurationOfPhexample points to a hardcoded version. Phexample is used extensively in Fame, and Fame is a Moose project, and we have the convention that the Moose projects should have the #development version point to a baseline.
>
> Please add me to the project so that I can fix the configuration.

I added you.

But, please, before you fix the configuration, have a look at Stef's solution to the #includesSubString: vs. #includesSubstring: issue between Pharo 1.4 and Pharo 2.0.

His solution is to use  Phexample-StefanMarr.67 as Pharo 2.0 implementation and Phexample-StephaneDucasse.68 as Pharo 1.4 version. See [1].

I don't think this is maintainable, but did not yet get around to do it properly.

Thanks
Stefan

[1] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Phexample/Phexample/diff/Phexample-StephaneDucasse.68

--
Stefan Marr
Software Languages Lab

Re: please add me to phexample

stephane ducasse
On Mar 8, 2013, at 9:31 AM, Stefan Marr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Doru:
>
> On 08 Mar 2013, at 06:54, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> The #development version of ConfigurationOfPhexample points to a hardcoded version. Phexample is used extensively in Fame, and Fame is a Moose project, and we have the convention that the Moose projects should have the #development version point to a baseline.
>>
>> Please add me to the project so that I can fix the configuration.
>
> I added you.
>
> But, please, before you fix the configuration, have a look at Stef's solution to the #includesSubString: vs. #includesSubstring: issue between Pharo 1.4 and Pharo 2.0.
>
> His solution is to use  Phexample-StefanMarr.67 as Pharo 2.0 implementation and Phexample-StephaneDucasse.68 as Pharo 1.4 version. See [1].
>
> I don't think this is maintainable, but did not yet get around to do it properly.

just republishing 67 as 69 can also work to support development in 2.0.