plugins with pharo

1 message Options

plugins with pharo

jannik laval
I am trying to use the CameraPlugin (coming from Scratch project).
It works fine but I have some understanding problems:

- when I put the plugin in the plugins directory near the VM (on a Mac OS application), my source code works.
- when I put the plugin near the image it does not work.
> I tried to load module, using "Smalltalk loadModule: fullNameOfMyModule". This method returns 0, but my source code does not work.

With a one click image:
- when I put the plugin in the plugins directory near the VM (on a Mac OS application), my source code works.
- when I put the plugin near the image it works.

Something is strange because the behavior is not the same between one-click and separated image.

Another question is how to load external module/plugins in Pharo ?

Thanks
--

~~Jannik Laval~~
École des Mines de Douai