[preANN] ESUG 2019: Cologne Aug 26 to 30

[preANN] ESUG 2019: Cologne Aug 26 to 30

Marcus Denker-4
Hello,

We are happy to announce that we finally managed to fix everything for the 2019 edition:

ZWEIDENKER is hosting ESUG 2019  in Cologne/Germany.  It will be the last week of August (26 to 30).

The address of the conference venue is:
        Stadtgarten, Venloer Strasse 40, 50672 Köln / Germany
        https://www.stadtgarten.de/en/stadtgarten/anfahrt

We will add more information about Hotels and open the reservation system as soon as possible.

Re: [preANN] ESUG 2019: Cologne Aug 26 to 30

Philippe Marschall
Hello Marcus

Do you already know whether and if so when there will be a Camp Smalltalk?
I know you're probably very busy with a lot of more important things
but it would help me, and hopefully others, book a hotel and flight in
advance.

Cheers
Philippe

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:43 AM Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are happy to announce that we finally managed to fix everything for the 2019 edition:
>
> ZWEIDENKER is hosting ESUG 2019  in Cologne/Germany.  It will be the last week of August (26 to 30).
>
> The address of the conference venue is:
>         Stadtgarten, Venloer Strasse 40, 50672 Köln / Germany
>         https://www.stadtgarten.de/en/stadtgarten/anfahrt
>
> We will add more information about Hotels and open the reservation system as soon as possible.

Re: [preANN] ESUG 2019: Cologne Aug 26 to 30

Marcus Denker-4
Yes, There will be camp smalltalk the Saturday and Sunday.

> On 28 Apr 2019, at 13:31, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Marcus
>
> Do you already know whether and if so when there will be a Camp Smalltalk?
> I know you're probably very busy with a lot of more important things
> but it would help me, and hopefully others, book a hotel and flight in
> advance.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe
>
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:43 AM Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We are happy to announce that we finally managed to fix everything for the 2019 edition:
>>
>> ZWEIDENKER is hosting ESUG 2019  in Cologne/Germany.  It will be the last week of August (26 to 30).
>>
>> The address of the conference venue is:
>>        Stadtgarten, Venloer Strasse 40, 50672 Köln / Germany
>>        https://www.stadtgarten.de/en/stadtgarten/anfahrt
>>
>> We will add more information about Hotels and open the reservation system as soon as possible.

Re: [preANN] ESUG 2019: Cologne Aug 26 to 30

Mariano Martinez Peck
Just to confirm the camp Smalltalk is the weekend before the conference right? Not the one after... I know it's usually like that but just in case...

Thanks

On Mon, May 13, 2019, 11:55 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, There will be camp smalltalk the Saturday and Sunday.

> On 28 Apr 2019, at 13:31, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Marcus
>
> Do you already know whether and if so when there will be a Camp Smalltalk?
> I know you're probably very busy with a lot of more important things
> but it would help me, and hopefully others, book a hotel and flight in
> advance.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe
>
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:43 AM Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We are happy to announce that we finally managed to fix everything for the 2019 edition:
>>
>> ZWEIDENKER is hosting ESUG 2019  in Cologne/Germany.  It will be the last week of August (26 to 30).
>>
>> The address of the conference venue is:
>>        Stadtgarten, Venloer Strasse 40, 50672 Köln / Germany
>>        https://www.stadtgarten.de/en/stadtgarten/anfahrt
>>
>> We will add more information about Hotels and open the reservation system as soon as possible.

Re: [preANN] ESUG 2019: Cologne Aug 26 to 30

Marcus Denker-4
Yes, the weekend before (Saturday/Sunday).