preferredUrl problem

Dirk Verleysen-3
Janko,

I have this class that has a preferredUrl method and this works for a
couple of times but then at one point the url becomes '/object/... '.
The problem is that the css file is not found and I need to restart my
webserver to reinitialize all.

Any idea why this is happening and what I can do about it ?

Dirk

Re: preferredUrl problem

Janko Mivšek
Hi Dirk,

Dne 05. 11. 2013 12:17, piše Dirk Verleysen:
> Janko,
>
> I have this class that has a preferredUrl method and this works for a
> couple of times but then at one point the url becomes '/object/... '.

So the same object got first a nice preffered url, but later auto
generated one? Is this realy the same object or is another one?

> The problem is that the css file is not found and I need to restart my
> webserver to reinitialize all.

But CSS is another story, or not? Can you explain a bit further.

Best regards
Janko

> Any idea why this is happening and what I can do about it ?
>
> Dirk

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: preferredUrl problem

Dirk Verleysen-3
It's a different object but from the same class. My preferredUrl is something like ('/product_', id printString).

This works for awhile adding new products but at one point I get a url /object/o.... and I need to reinitialize.

My css is in files and the reference works as long as my url is '/product...' but when I end up in the /object/ directory the css isn't found anymore.
dinsdag 5 november 2013 12:27
Hi Dirk,

Dne 05. 11. 2013 12:17, piše Dirk Verleysen:
Janko,

I have this class that has a preferredUrl method and this works for a
couple of times but then at one point the url becomes '/object/... '.

So the same object got first a nice preffered url, but later auto
generated one? Is this realy the same object or is another one?

The problem is that the css file is not found and I need to restart my
webserver to reinitialize all.

But CSS is another story, or not? Can you explain a bit further.

Best regards
Janko

Any idea why this is happening and what I can do about it ?

Dirk

dinsdag 5 november 2013 12:17