preparing 4.3

Tudor Girba
Hi,

It seems that I am the only one working on 4.3 :). So the plan is to release it in 10 days, on February 20.

Please let me know if you are interested in giving a hand. It can be as small as testing or writing some piece of documentation or a blog post.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: preparing 4.3

simondenier
next week I should have some free time to work on that (my last week of free time actually).

Writing a better doc about Fame usage has been for a long time on my todo list.

On 10 févr. 2011, at 21:44, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems that I am the only one working on 4.3 :). So the plan is to release it in 10 days, on February 20.
>
> Please let me know if you are interested in giving a hand. It can be as small as testing or writing some piece of documentation or a blog post.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Simon Denier

Re: preparing 4.3

Tudor Girba
Hi,

All 4.3 issues are now fixed. We are ready for the release :). I will put the image online, and Alex will create the version in the appropriate Configurations.

Cheers,
Doru

On 10 Feb 2011, at 22:10, Simon Denier wrote:

> next week I should have some free time to work on that (my last week of free time actually).
>
> Writing a better doc about Fame usage has been for a long time on my todo list.
>

> On 10 févr. 2011, at 21:44, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems that I am the only one working on 4.3 :). So the plan is to release it in 10 days, on February 20.
>>
>> Please let me know if you are interested in giving a hand. It can be as small as testing or writing some piece of documentation or a blog post.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

> Simon Denier

www.tudorgirba.com

"From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."

Re: preparing 4.3

abergel
> All 4.3 issues are now fixed. We are ready for the release :). I will put the image online, and Alex will create the version in the appropriate Configurations.

I spent quite some time on trying to produce the version. The #default: baseline loads well. However, when I use the toolbox to produce the version, then Monticello complains about some missing dependencies.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu