preparing data for diagramms

NorbertHartl
Hi,

is there a toolkit that helps to prepare data for diagramms and such. I mean accumulating in time series like day, week, ..., calculating average, sums,.. and scaling data. Something that just eases to typical stuff one needs to go from log data to visual representation.

thanks in advance,

Norbert

Re: preparing data for diagramms

Stéphane Ducasse
There is EyeSee that andre Hora ported and enhanced.

And we should improve it.

Stef

Am 15.10.2011 um 09:05 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse:

> There is EyeSee that andre Hora ported and enhanced.
>
> And we should improve it.

I think I wasn't clear enough. I'm targetting the web as visualization frontend. EyeSee seems to be mostly the diagram drawing part in pharo. I'm more interested in the data mageling part. Can EyeSee help if you like to draw your diagrams with javascript on a web page?

Norbert

> On Oct 14, 2011, at 11:16 PM, Norbert Hartl wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there a toolkit that helps to prepare data for diagramms and such. I mean accumulating in time series like day, week, ..., calculating average, sums,.. and scaling data. Something that just eases to typical stuff one needs to go from log data to visual representation.
>>
>> thanks in advance,
>>
>> Norbert

Re: preparing data for diagramms

Stéphane Ducasse
Normally this is plan :)
But I guess that andre did not started on it.

Stef

On Oct 15, 2011, at 1:53 PM, Norbert Hartl wrote:

> Am 15.10.2011 um 09:05 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse:
>
>> There is EyeSee that andre Hora ported and enhanced.
>>
>> And we should improve it.
>>
> I think I wasn't clear enough. I'm targetting the web as visualization frontend. EyeSee seems to be mostly the diagram drawing part in pharo. I'm more interested in the data mageling part. Can EyeSee help if you like to draw your diagrams with javascript on a web page?
>
> Norbert
>

>> On Oct 14, 2011, at 11:16 PM, Norbert Hartl wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> is there a toolkit that helps to prepare data for diagramms and such. I mean accumulating in time series like day, week, ..., calculating average, sums,.. and scaling data. Something that just eases to typical stuff one needs to go from log data to visual representation.
>>>
>>> thanks in advance,
>>>
>>> Norbert

Re: preparing data for diagramms

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

EyeSee is a model for charts. The rendering logic is meant to be orthogonal.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com