preparing for Moose 4.4

Tudor Girba
Hi,

The list of issues for 4.4 got smaller, but we won't make it with a release today:
http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/list?q=milestone=4.4

I will work on them in the following week, but it would be great to have some help.

Especially, it would be cool to have VerveineJ ready for prime time. The good news is that it does not crash and it is super fast. However, there are still some small issues that make it less usable in practice (like setting correct source anchors, exporting all annotations and setting the file format in utf-8).

I would also need some help on the SmalltalkImporter issues. Cyrille and Jannik, would you have some time to look into these issues?

I will try to finalize Metanool and look into fixing FAMIX queries.

The new deadline is in 1 week or so :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: preparing for Moose 4.4

jannik laval
Hi Doru,

That is a great news.
I have some times to help this week.
So I begin tomorrow to fix some issues.

I think that Cyrille is still in vacation,

Cheers,
Jannik