preparing the 4.8 release

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I finished the last couple of issues for 4.8, and now I am preparing the release.

In the process, I will release also:
- MooseAlgos
- Fame
- Mondrian
- EyeSee
- Roassal (just for reference)
- Glamour
- PetitParser
- Glamorous Toolkit

The snapshots will be marked as stable and will be published in:

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"