presentation

Santiago Bragagnolo

 Hi Pharo friends, I'm Santiago Bragagnolo from Argentina. (Colleague of some users of this list from Argentina too)

 I'm currently teaching smalltalk in UTN and getting deep in this amazing world. So, i want to contribute to pharo comunity, fixing issues, developing new features, etc. Ok, how can achive mi goals xD? (too formal? sorry if my english is not enough clear or usual :) )

Greetings.

Santiago.

Re: presentation

abergel
Hi Santiago!

Welcome!
Here some links where to start:
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list
http://www.pharo-project.org/community/issue-tracking

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 14 Apr 2011, at 15:16, Santiago Bragagnolo wrote:

>  Hi Pharo friends, I'm Santiago Bragagnolo from Argentina. (Colleague of some users of this list from Argentina too)
>
>  I'm currently teaching smalltalk in UTN and getting deep in this amazing world. So, i want to contribute to pharo comunity, fixing issues, developing new features, etc. Ok, how can achive mi goals xD? (too formal? sorry if my english is not enough clear or usual :) )
>

> Greetings.
>
> Santiago.

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: presentation

laurent laffont
On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi Pharo friends, I'm Santiago Bragagnolo from Argentina. (Colleague of some users of this list from Argentina too)

 I'm currently teaching smalltalk in UTN and getting deep in this amazing world. So, i want to contribute to pharo comunity, fixing issues, developing new features, etc. Ok, how can achive mi goals xD? (too formal? sorry if my english is not enough clear or usual :) )

Hi Santiago,

Blogs and documentation are always nice ;)

Laurent.

Greetings.

Santiago.

Re: presentation

welcome!
There are plenty of things to do.
I would love to see more tests, applying smallLint... better quality process....
new frameworks...
Stef

>  Hi Pharo friends, I'm Santiago Bragagnolo from Argentina. (Colleague of some users of this list from Argentina too)
>
>  I'm currently teaching smalltalk in UTN and getting deep in this amazing world. So, i want to contribute to pharo comunity, fixing issues, developing new features, etc. Ok, how can achive mi goals xD? (too formal? sorry if my english is not enough clear or usual :) )
>

> Greetings.
>
> Santiago.

Re: presentation

Mariano Martinez Peck
Santi....you forgot to say the most important thing ;)
He is one of the new DBTalk developers for ESUG SummerTalk!!

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com