prevent an Application open twice

Braun
on Windows System I want to prevent my Application from open twice.
Can anybody help me

Norbert Braun

Re: prevent an Application open twice

Mark Pirogovsky-3
Good Morning,

One option is to check if your application is already running at the
stating time, and perform appropriate action.

To be able to see all running  processes on the Windows PC, you can use
the Package  "Win32 PS API" from public repository.

"MinimalProcessIntrface howManyRunning"  will show how many processes
with the same name are running.

Hope this helps,

--Mark