privacy category dd

Steve Alan Waring
Hi Blair,

With both the "method recompile" and "Tree view" patches filed-in:

In both the CHB and SB, dragging and dropping one privacy category over the
other, is not refreshing the Methods selection.

The Rename refactoring dialogBox title is showing "CompiledMethod" instead
of the class name.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: privacy category dd

Blair McGlashan
"Steve Waring" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Hi Blair,
>
> With both the "method recompile" and "Tree view" patches filed-in:
>
> In both the CHB and SB, dragging and dropping one privacy category over
the
> other, is not refreshing the Methods selection.

Yes, this is also the case in D4. I'm afraid it will not be fixed in this
release.

> The Rename refactoring dialogBox title is showing "CompiledMethod" instead
> of the class name.

Thanks, recorded and fixed.

Regards

Blair