problem in configuration of swazoo

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Janko,

The latest version of the ConfigurationOfSwazoo has a problem.

Specifically, version '2.3.0.0' was recently changed to point to the Swazoo package version 'Swazoo-2.3beta2.6'. However, in Monticello we only have 'Swazoo-janko.3beta2.6'.

Could you fix it, or should I try to do it?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

Re: problem in configuration of swazoo

Janko Mivšek
Hi Tudor,

Try now. I published Swazoo once again, but I'm pretty sure I did
exactly that correction already. Anyway. I hope it works now well.

Best regards
Janko

S, Tudor Girba piše:

> Hi Janko,
>
> The latest version of the ConfigurationOfSwazoo has a problem.
>
> Specifically, version '2.3.0.0' was recently changed to point to the Swazoo package version 'Swazoo-2.3beta2.6'. However, in Monticello we only have 'Swazoo-janko.3beta2.6'.
>
> Could you fix it, or should I try to do it?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: problem in configuration of swazoo

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks, Janko. It works now.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"