problem installing Nile

Mariano Martinez Peck
I don't know why, but (sometimes) I have errors trying to install Nile-All in PharoCore.

This is weird becuase it says that it didn't found a version, but the version really exists.

I attach screenshots.

Any idea?

cheers

mariano

Picture 8.png (23K) Download Attachment
Picture 7.png (22K) Download Attachment
Picture 6.png (22K) Download Attachment

Re: problem installing Nile

Stéphane Ducasse
may be there were publsihe in the nile repo and you are trying to load them from Pharo

On Jan 10, 2010, at 2:15 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> I don't know why, but (sometimes) I have errors trying to install Nile-All in PharoCore.
>
> This is weird becuase it says that it didn't found a version, but the version really exists.
>
> I attach screenshots.
>
> Any idea?
>
> cheers
>
> mariano
> <Picture 8.png><Picture 7.png><Picture 6.png>_______________________________________________
> Pharo-project mailing list

Re: problem installing Nile

Mariano Martinez Peck
I really don't know where the problem is here. If I take an image, both, installing just Nile from Metacello or from Monticello Browser, it loads ok.

When I run my full ConfigurationOfPharo from a command line sending the scripts, I always have this errors.

But Dale, you said you have the same problems even running the load from a workspace?

I don't understand :(

I know the package Nile-All loads all the required packages using the Monticello required package feature...maybe there is a conflic here ? Maybe something related to what stef said that the repository is being replaced with another one like pharo ?

Cheers

Mariano

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
may be there were publsihe in the nile repo and you are trying to load them from Pharo

On Jan 10, 2010, at 2:15 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> I don't know why, but (sometimes) I have errors trying to install Nile-All in PharoCore.
>
> This is weird becuase it says that it didn't found a version, but the version really exists.
>
> I attach screenshots.
>
> Any idea?
>
> cheers
>
> mariano
> <Picture 8.png><Picture 7.png><Picture 6.png>_______________________________________________
> Pharo-project mailing list

Re: problem installing Nile

Stéphane Ducasse
this is really strange.

On Jan 10, 2010, at 4:22 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> I really don't know where the problem is here. If I take an image, both, installing just Nile from Metacello or from Monticello Browser, it loads ok.
>
> When I run my full ConfigurationOfPharo from a command line sending the scripts, I always have this errors.
>
> But Dale, you said you have the same problems even running the load from a workspace?
>
> I don't understand :(
>
> I know the package Nile-All loads all the required packages using the Monticello required package feature...maybe there is a conflic here ? Maybe something related to what stef said that the repository is being replaced with another one like pharo ?

Re: problem installing Nile

Mariano Martinez Peck
It would be cool to have ConfigurationOfNile so that not depend in this Nile-All and requiered packages from MC.

some volunteer ?

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
this is really strange.

On Jan 10, 2010, at 4:22 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> I really don't know where the problem is here. If I take an image, both, installing just Nile from Metacello or from Monticello Browser, it loads ok.
>
> When I run my full ConfigurationOfPharo from a command line sending the scripts, I always have this errors.
>
> But Dale, you said you have the same problems even running the load from a workspace?
>
> I don't understand :(
>
> I know the package Nile-All loads all the required packages using the Monticello required package feature...maybe there is a conflic here ? Maybe something related to what stef said that the repository is being replaced with another one like pharo ?

Re: problem installing Nile

Stéphane Ducasse
let us do one when you come to see us this week.

Stef