problem with Pier

cbeler
Hi

It's two time I have the same problem with a fresh version of Pier in a
3.9-7033  (even 7032)

When I edit az page and when I save, each space characters are
"transformed" in +  making a long line with  links...
edit:
"Welcome+to+Pier+(formerly+called+SmallWiki+2),+the+,+next+,+generation+  "

Did someone had the same problem ?

Thanks

Cédrick

Re: problem with Pier

Lukas Renggli-2
> It's two time I have the same problem with a fresh version of Pier
> in a
> 3.9-7033  (even 7032)
>
> When I edit az page and when I save, each space characters are
> "transformed" in +  making a long line with  links...
> edit:
> "Welcome+to+Pier+(formerly+called+SmallWiki+2),+the+,+next+,
> +generation+  "
>
> Did someone had the same problem ?

This is a problem with Squeak 3.9. The first 3.9 images worked, then
it suddenly broke. I didn't had the time to investigate that, but it
isn't related to Pier. A plain Seaside application shows the same
problems.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: problem with Pier

cbeler

>>It's two time I have the same problem with a fresh version of Pier
>>in a
>>3.9-7033  (even 7032)
>>
>>When I edit az page and when I save, each space characters are
>>"transformed" in +  making a long line with  links...
>>edit:
>>"Welcome+to+Pier+(formerly+called+SmallWiki+2),+the+,+next+,
>>+generation+  "
>>
>>Did someone had the same problem ?
>>

>This is a problem with Squeak 3.9. The first 3.9 images worked, then
>it suddenly broke. I didn't had the time to investigate that, but it
>isn't related to Pier. A plain Seaside application shows the same
>problems.

Oh ok
I thought it was due to some code of mine I added...
When you say a plain seaside app, it is that editing texts produce the
same effect ? (didn't notice)

So do you use 3.9 in your development ? if yes wich version
otherwise I'll get back to a 3.8 version but I'd like to use a 3.9 :)

Thanks

Cédrick

ps: and great work Lukas with your report ;)...