problem with WAApplication library change in 2.9

1 message Options

problem with WAApplication library change in 2.9

Randal L. Schwartz

I see in the migration guide:

  WAApplication >> #libraries is now an Array and not an OrderedCollection,
  replace all senders of libraries add: aLibrary with addLibrary: aLibrary

However, for the YUI library, I have to ensure YUI reset CSS is the very first
CSS sent to the browser, so I have code that rips it from the existing list,
and adds it to the front.  That doesn't seem to have a good interface for 2.9.
What should I do instead?

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion