problem with configure and libGL on CentOS 6.5

1 message Options

problem with configure and libGL on CentOS 6.5

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi All,

    I just tried to build 64-bit VMs in build.linux64x64 on CentOS 6.5, a system I've been building such VMs on for a long time now.  The configure step produced a config.h which specifies

#define HAVE_GL_GL_H 1
#define USE_X11_GLX 1

but -lGL was not added to the X_LIBS= line in the generated vm-display-X11/Makefile

Anyone know why this is or how to fix it?  It's frustrating not to be able to build out of the box on linux :-(

best, Eliot