problem with lightbox:

jb

problem with lightbox:

jb
Hi,

I have a problem using lightbox: (scriptaculous-components-call/answer): When the lightbox appears the page (root component) beneath it is rendered without any css applied. After closing the lightbox the page is displayed well again.
I could not figure out what I am doing wrongly.

I am using Pharo 5 and Seaside 3.2.

Johannes

Re: problem with lightbox:

Paul DeBruicker
Do you have any #updateRoot: methods that dont start with

super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot

?

jb wrote
Hi,

I have a problem using lightbox: (scriptaculous-components-call/answer): When the lightbox appears the page (root component) beneath it is rendered without any css applied. After closing the lightbox the page is displayed well again.
I could not figure out what I am doing wrongly.

I am using Pharo 5 and Seaside 3.2.

Johannes
jb

Re: problem with lightbox:

jb
no, I have only one #updateRoot: method in my root component and this one starts with

super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot

> Am 18.01.2017 um 02:19 schrieb Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]>:
>
> Do you have any #updateRoot: methods that dont start with
>

> super updateRoot: anHtmlRoot
>

> ?
>

> jb wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem using lightbox: (scriptaculous-components-call/answer):
>> When the lightbox appears the page (root component) beneath it is rendered
>> without any css applied. After closing the lightbox the page is displayed
>> well again.
>> I could not figure out what I am doing wrongly.
>>
>> I am using Pharo 5 and Seaside 3.2.
>>
>> Johannes

jb

Re: problem with lightbox:

jb
stupid, but I did forget to define the updateRoot: method for the component which is using the lightbox.

Now all works fine.