problem with metacello in 1.2

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi all,
i was trying to make Moose loadable into a 1.2 i did try to run the configuration of Moose and i got an error at the very beginning caused by the configuration of metacello. Am i missing something or it actually should work? I did expect to have problem but not with the configuration of metacello.

I'm using a

Pharo image 12203 on a Squeak4.2.5beta1U VM

To reproduce the error just open the image and execute in a workspace:

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'Moose';
package: 'ConfigurationOfMoose';
load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMoose) perform: #loadDefault

Attached the log.

Thanks,
Fabrizio

PharoDebug.log (42K) Download Attachment

Re: [Metacello] Re: problem with metacello in 1.2

Tudor Girba
Several people had the same problem today: Fabrizio and Jorge in Bern, and Jannik in Lille. And they had it with different versions of Pharo 1.2.

Cheers,
Doru

On 23 Oct 2010, at 19:05, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Wierd...now I have the same problem :(
>

> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think you were having a problem with the internet connection. Here it is fine.
> Try again ;)
>
> 2010/10/23 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
> Hi all,
> i was trying to make Moose loadable into a 1.2 i did try to run the configuration of Moose and i got an error at the very beginning caused by the configuration of metacello. Am i missing something or it actually should work? I did expect to have problem but not with the configuration of metacello.
>
> I'm using a
>
> Pharo image 12203 on a Squeak4.2.5beta1U VM
>
> To reproduce the error just open the image and execute in a workspace:
>
> Gofer new
> squeaksource: 'Moose';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfMoose';
> load.
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMoose) perform: #loadDefault
>
> Attached the log.
>
> Thanks,
> Fabrizio

www.tudorgirba.com