problem with photos

ching
Hi,

How does Seaside handle static files like photos? I have a problem where new photos that I added would not display on my page where I had other photos rendering nicely before. Is this an anomaly from somewhere else other than Seaside?

Someone remarked that Apache handles static files better than Seaside.Is there a reason for this seeming 'weakness' in Seaside re rendering photos? As a floundering newbie, I would not want to add to my difficulty by seeking a solution where I might be able to find it in Seaside.

Thanks,

Ching

Re: problem with photos

Marcin Tustin
Please refer to discussions under [Seaside] updateRoot: Weirdness. In short, you can configure Komanche or Apache to serve files for you.

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/seaside" target="_blank">http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/seaside