problem with text editor when editing code and get a proposal to change it

problem with text editor when editing code and get a proposal to change it

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

In 1.4 I get an annoying regression, when the system propose me a change my text gets mangled or not updated.
Am I the only one to get that?
It would be good to fix that.

Re: problem with text editor when editing code and get a proposal to change it

Igor Stasenko
On 26 July 2011 15:51, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> In 1.4 I get an annoying regression, when the system propose me a change my text gets mangled or not updated.
> Am I the only one to get that?
> It would be good to fix that.

We only accept a good bug reports (with video coverage!)
:)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: problem with text editor when editing code and get a proposal to change it

Gary Chambers-4
Lol, that was quite lame!
(Guessing that save of method not doing the source code after prompt...
there is an issue for that I think)

Regards, Gary

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

On Jul 26, 2011, at 3:58 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 26 July 2011 15:51, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi guys
>>
>> In 1.4 I get an annoying regression, when the system propose me a change my text gets mangled or not updated.
>> Am I the only one to get that?
>> It would be good to fix that.
>>

> We only accept a good bug reports (with video coverage!)
> :)

what!? :)
you set a high standard: good way to get less bugs :)
Stef

>> Stef
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: problem with text editor when editing code and get a proposal to change it

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Got the same in 1.3 with Nautilus, dunno why ...

If someone knows, I am interested in the clue :)

Ben