problem with transfer of new classes

mbreitha
hello,
I have create an account in seaside and I install an seaside's image in
your server.
the different test run (counter, Example,...)
But I would like to know how I must send my new classes which I have
create without having has each time transferer the totality of my image.
thanks for answers
maxime

Re: problem with transfer of new classes

Lukas Renggli
Hi,

> But I would like to know how I must send my new classes which I have
> create without having has each time transferer the totality of my image.

you could try with WAVersionUploader, this is a simple application
allowing to upload Monticello versions into a running image. You have
to register a new application (password-protected) to be able to reach
it.

Cheers,
Lukas

--