problems with dependencies updating moose

problems with dependencies updating moose

Fabrizio Perin
Hi,
I just tried to update moose starting from moose-suite4_0-beta-5 using ConfigurationOfMoose updateDefault and i got this message:

This package depends on the following classes:
  MAMatrix
  MAVector
  MASymetricMatrix
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  DudeBooleanMatrix
  DudeBooleanSymetricMatrix
  DudeBooleanVector

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.

can i update Moose like that or i should use a different way?

Cheers,

Fabrizio

Re: problems with dependencies updating moose

Tudor Girba
Hi Fabrizio,

This is due to some refactorings. Please follow:
http://www.moosetechnology.org/download/pharo

Cheers,
Doru

On 2 Mar 2010, at 13:59, Fabrizio Perin wrote:

> Hi,
> I just tried to update moose starting from moose-suite4_0-beta-5
> using ConfigurationOfMoose updateDefault and i got this message:
>

> This package depends on the following classes:
>   MAMatrix
>   MAVector
>   MASymetricMatrix
> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
> these definitions:
>   DudeBooleanMatrix
>   DudeBooleanSymetricMatrix
>   DudeBooleanVector
>
> Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the
> operation.
>
> can i update Moose like that or i should use a different way?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fabrizio

www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."