project opportunities

1 message Options

project opportunities

Tudor Girba
Hello,

I am looking for Smalltalk-related jobs or freelancing projects.

My skills cover software engineering in general, from agile project
management to design and development (in particular in Smalltalk). I
also developed a new approach to software and data assessment  to help
teams make sense of and manage complex code and intricate objects ( www.humane-assessment.com
  ).

I have 7+ years experience in Smalltalk development. Among others, I
am one of the main architects and developers of Moose, an extensive
open-source solution for software and data analysis ( www.moosetechnology.org
  , www.themoosebook.org ). The work on Moose involves working with
several dozen developers and researchers across the globe, and it
covers a wide range of sub-projects such as Mondrian or Glamour.

More information about me and my background can be found on my
website: www.tudorgirba.com . For convenience I also attached here a CV.

Please feel free to contact me for details and arrangements.

Kind regards,
Tudor

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

tudor-girba-cv.pdf (147K) Download Attachment