projects

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

There is not enough communication and coordination around Moose these days. Perhaps it is just the holidays, but I feel a bit lonely working on Moose.

I would be interested in knowing who is working on what these days. Or at least, who would like to work on what.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: projects

abergel
Angel will be a new postdoc at the UChile. He will work on modeling check style rule.

I am currently working on a new visualization engine. Mondrian has limited interaction that cannot do what I wished (e.g., zoom and smooth animation). I will do a release in a couple of weeks.

It is likely that I will work on the CAnalyzer in the coming weeks.

I would like to have an import of multiple version. Especially from a configuration.

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 29 Aug 2011, at 16:03, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is not enough communication and coordination around Moose these days. Perhaps it is just the holidays, but I feel a bit lonely working on Moose.
>
> I would be interested in knowing who is working on what these days. Or at least, who would like to work on what.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
> one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: projects

Stéphane Ducasse

> Angel will be a new postdoc at the UChile. He will work on modeling check style rule.
>
> I am currently working on a new visualization engine. Mondrian has limited interaction that cannot do what I wished (e.g., zoom and smooth animation). I will do a release in a couple of weeks.
>
> It is likely that I will work on the CAnalyzer in the coming weeks.
>
> I would like to have an import of multiple version. Especially from a configuration.

Andre was working on an hismo importer with strategy (like every five days).
We will start to work on a file project: the idea is to only talk to that guy to access, previous mse files, source code.....
Now it was not making sense to do that without first having FS in pharo to me so now this is done.

I will go to teach moose at montpellier (even if I'm not the best person) may be I should sync with jannik.
Andre worked on a xml extension tutorial and I should do a pass on it.
So that we can use it as an example how to extend FAMIX.

Andre and cyrille worked on a dashboard.

When andre is back holidays he will work on the file project and finish the js support for eyesee

> Alexandre
>

> On 29 Aug 2011, at 16:03, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is not enough communication and coordination around Moose these days. Perhaps it is just the holidays, but I feel a bit lonely working on Moose.
>>
>> I would be interested in knowing who is working on what these days. Or at least, who would like to work on what.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
>> one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: projects

Usman Bhatti
I worked a bit in the beginning of my holidays on adding features to Verveinesharp (rigourous testing, LOC and Cyclo, method paramters, lots of unit tests) ... before i return from my vacations next week, I'll try to add features for parsing generic types...

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Angel will be a new postdoc at the UChile. He will work on modeling check style rule.
>
> I am currently working on a new visualization engine. Mondrian has limited interaction that cannot do what I wished (e.g., zoom and smooth animation). I will do a release in a couple of weeks.
>
> It is likely that I will work on the CAnalyzer in the coming weeks.
>
> I would like to have an import of multiple version. Especially from a configuration.

Andre was working on an hismo importer with strategy (like every five days).
We will start to work on a file project: the idea is to only talk to that guy to access, previous mse files, source code.....
Now it was not making sense to do that without first having FS in pharo to me so now this is done.

I will go to teach moose at montpellier (even if I'm not the best person) may be I should sync with jannik.
Andre worked on a xml extension tutorial and I should do a pass on it.
So that we can use it as an example how to extend FAMIX.

Andre and cyrille worked on a dashboard.

When andre is back holidays he will work on the file project and finish the js support for eyesee

> Alexandre
>

> On 29 Aug 2011, at 16:03, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is not enough communication and coordination around Moose these days. Perhaps it is just the holidays, but I feel a bit lonely working on Moose.
>>
>> I would be interested in knowing who is working on what these days. Or at least, who would like to work on what.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
>> one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: projects

simondenier

Mostly doing prospective work for some potential future R&D project here, I can't really say more :)

On 30 août 2011, at 11:03, Usman Bhatti wrote:

I worked a bit in the beginning of my holidays on adding features to Verveinesharp (rigourous testing, LOC and Cyclo, method paramters, lots of unit tests) ... before i return from my vacations next week, I'll try to add features for parsing generic types...

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Angel will be a new postdoc at the UChile. He will work on modeling check style rule.
>
> I am currently working on a new visualization engine. Mondrian has limited interaction that cannot do what I wished (e.g., zoom and smooth animation). I will do a release in a couple of weeks.
>
> It is likely that I will work on the CAnalyzer in the coming weeks.
>
> I would like to have an import of multiple version. Especially from a configuration.

Andre was working on an hismo importer with strategy (like every five days).
We will start to work on a file project: the idea is to only talk to that guy to access, previous mse files, source code.....
Now it was not making sense to do that without first having FS in pharo to me so now this is done.

I will go to teach moose at montpellier (even if I'm not the best person) may be I should sync with jannik.
Andre worked on a xml extension tutorial and I should do a pass on it.
So that we can use it as an example how to extend FAMIX.

Andre and cyrille worked on a dashboard.

When andre is back holidays he will work on the file project and finish the js support for eyesee

> Alexandre
>

> On 29 Aug 2011, at 16:03, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is not enough communication and coordination around Moose these days. Perhaps it is just the holidays, but I feel a bit lonely working on Moose.
>>
>> I would be interested in knowing who is working on what these days. Or at least, who would like to work on what.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
>> one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Simon Denier

Re: projects

Andre Hora
Hello,

Thanks Stef, just to complement.

The Hismo importer ( + importer with context) you can find here (load all packages):
http://www.squeaksource.com/HoraExpTemp3
To use it, in Moose Panel click in "Import Hismo model from MSE files"

The Exporter with context you can find here (load all packages):
http://www.squeaksource.com/HoraExpTemp
To use it, right-click in a model and then "Import / Export" -> "Export model to MSE with context"

The Famix XML extension you can find here (load: (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFamixXML) perform: #loadDefault):
http://www.squeaksource.com/FamixXML
To use it, in Moose Panel click in "Import FAMIX XML model from file sources"

The Menssana project (dashboard) that Cyrille created was was supposed to be here:
http://www.squeaksource.com/Menssana, but it no longer exist. We already checked with Marcus and Stef.

In all case use the last version of Merlin and initialize the class MooseImportingContext (MooseImportingContext initialize).

regards,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

Mostly doing prospective work for some potential future R&D project here, I can't really say more :)

On 30 août 2011, at 11:03, Usman Bhatti wrote:

I worked a bit in the beginning of my holidays on adding features to Verveinesharp (rigourous testing, LOC and Cyclo, method paramters, lots of unit tests) ... before i return from my vacations next week, I'll try to add features for parsing generic types...

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Angel will be a new postdoc at the UChile. He will work on modeling check style rule.
>
> I am currently working on a new visualization engine. Mondrian has limited interaction that cannot do what I wished (e.g., zoom and smooth animation). I will do a release in a couple of weeks.
>
> It is likely that I will work on the CAnalyzer in the coming weeks.
>
> I would like to have an import of multiple version. Especially from a configuration.

Andre was working on an hismo importer with strategy (like every five days).
We will start to work on a file project: the idea is to only talk to that guy to access, previous mse files, source code.....
Now it was not making sense to do that without first having FS in pharo to me so now this is done.

I will go to teach moose at montpellier (even if I'm not the best person) may be I should sync with jannik.
Andre worked on a xml extension tutorial and I should do a pass on it.
So that we can use it as an example how to extend FAMIX.

Andre and cyrille worked on a dashboard.

When andre is back holidays he will work on the file project and finish the js support for eyesee

> Alexandre
>

> On 29 Aug 2011, at 16:03, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is not enough communication and coordination around Moose these days. Perhaps it is just the holidays, but I feel a bit lonely working on Moose.
>>
>> I would be interested in knowing who is working on what these days. Or at least, who would like to work on what.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
>> one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Simon Denier

Andre Hora

Re: projects

simondenier

On 30 août 2011, at 13:48, Andre Hora wrote:

Hello,

The Menssana project (dashboard) that Cyrille created was was supposed to be here:
http://www.squeaksource.com/Menssana, but it no longer exist. We already checked with Marcus and Stef.

I don't think there was one day a dedicated repo for Menssana. Technically, it is an extension of Arki so it's there:

However, Cyrille also created a repo for the front-end

So maybe it should be merged in one place

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 30 août 2011, at 13:48, Andre Hora wrote:

Hello,

The Menssana project (dashboard) that Cyrille created was was supposed to be here:
http://www.squeaksource.com/Menssana, but it no longer exist. We already checked with Marcus and Stef.

I don't think there was one day a dedicated repo for Menssana. Technically, it is an extension of Arki so it's there:
Yes, there was :)

However, Cyrille also created a repo for the front-end

So maybe it should be merged in one place

In all case use the last version of Merlin and initialize the class MooseImportingContext (MooseImportingContext initialize).

regards,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Simon Denier <[hidden email]> wrote:

Mostly doing prospective work for some potential future R&D project here, I can't really say more :)

On 30 août 2011, at 11:03, Usman Bhatti wrote:

I worked a bit in the beginning of my holidays on adding features to Verveinesharp (rigourous testing, LOC and Cyclo, method paramters, lots of unit tests) ... before i return from my vacations next week, I'll try to add features for parsing generic types...

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Angel will be a new postdoc at the UChile. He will work on modeling check style rule.
>
> I am currently working on a new visualization engine. Mondrian has limited interaction that cannot do what I wished (e.g., zoom and smooth animation). I will do a release in a couple of weeks.
>
> It is likely that I will work on the CAnalyzer in the coming weeks.
>
> I would like to have an import of multiple version. Especially from a configuration.

Andre was working on an hismo importer with strategy (like every five days).
We will start to work on a file project: the idea is to only talk to that guy to access, previous mse files, source code.....
Now it was not making sense to do that without first having FS in pharo to me so now this is done.

I will go to teach moose at montpellier (even if I'm not the best person) may be I should sync with jannik.
Andre worked on a xml extension tutorial and I should do a pass on it.
So that we can use it as an example how to extend FAMIX.

Andre and cyrille worked on a dashboard.

When andre is back holidays he will work on the file project and finish the js support for eyesee

> Alexandre
>

> On 29 Aug 2011, at 16:03, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is not enough communication and coordination around Moose these days. Perhaps it is just the holidays, but I feel a bit lonely working on Moose.
>>
>> I would be interested in knowing who is working on what these days. Or at least, who would like to work on what.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
>> one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Simon Denier

Andre Hora

Simon Denier

Andre Hora

Re: projects

Andre it would be good to push your code to Moose.

On Aug 30, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Andre Hora wrote:

> [...]
>> Now it was not making sense to do that without first having FS in pharo to me so now this is done.
>>
>> I will go to teach moose at montpellier (even if I'm not the best person) may be I should sync with jannik.
>> Andre worked on a xml extension tutorial and I should do a pass on it.
>> So that we can use it as an example how to extend FAMIX.
>>
>> Andre and cyrille worked on a dashboard.
>>
>> When andre is back holidays he will work on the file project and finish the js support for eyesee
>>

>> Stef
>>

>> > Cheers,
>> > Alexandre

>> > --
>> > _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
>> > Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
>> > ^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.

Re: projects

Santiago Vidal
Hi,
Is the Hismo importer added in some Moose version?
Thanks
Cheers
  Santiago

2011/8/31 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> [...]

>> Now it was not making sense to do that without first having FS in pharo to me so now this is done.
>>
>> I will go to teach moose at montpellier (even if I'm not the best person) may be I should sync with jannik.
>> Andre worked on a xml extension tutorial and I should do a pass on it.
>> So that we can use it as an example how to extend FAMIX.
>>
>> Andre and cyrille worked on a dashboard.
>>
>> When andre is back holidays he will work on the file project and finish the js support for eyesee
>>

>> Stef
>>

>> > Cheers,
>> > Alexandre

>> > --
>> > _,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
>> > Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Santiago Vidal

Re: projects

Andre Hora
No, not yet. It is just in my repository.
We plan to do that asap.

regards,

Santiago Vidal

Andre Hora