ptsd rage

Robert Withers

I need to apologize for all my dread behavior. Here is the reason, and I
am on service-connected disability. Current diagnosis is Complex PTSD.
Sorry about all my sturm und drang.

http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/problems/anger-and-trauma.asp

Sincerely,

Robert

Re: ptsd rage

Ben Coman

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Robert Withers
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need to apologize for all my dread behavior. Here is the reason, and I am
> on service-connected disability. Current diagnosis is Complex PTSD. Sorry
> about all my sturm und drang.
>
> http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/problems/anger-and-trauma.asp

Sorry to hear you are suffering with that.
Hopefully a useful treatment is not too far away...

F.D.A. Agrees to New Trials for Ecstasy as Relief for PTSD Patients
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/ptsd-mdma-ecstasy.html?_r=0

cheers -ben

Re: ptsd rage

kilon.alios

What rage ? I have not noticed anything, in any case I wish you the best :)

I am also suffering from "dysthymia" which is actually the opposite of what you have

still is no fun and its very difficult to explain to others but I see a psychiatrist for over a year now and I have seen a lot of improvement.

Robert

Re: ptsd rage

Charlie Robbats
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ptsd rage

Charlie Robbats
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Integrated decentralized localized social networks (was Re: [Pharo-users] ptsd rage)

Charlie Robbats
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Integrated decentralized localized social networks (was Re: [Pharo-users] ptsd rage)