classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ptsd rage

Robert Withers

I need to apologize for all my dread behavior. Here is the reason, and I
am on service-connected disability. Current diagnosis is Complex PTSD.
Sorry about all my sturm und drang.

http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/problems/anger-and-trauma.asp

Sincerely,

Robert

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ptsd rage

Ben Coman

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Robert Withers
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I need to apologize for all my dread behavior. Here is the reason, and I am
> on service-connected disability. Current diagnosis is Complex PTSD. Sorry
> about all my sturm und drang.
>
> http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/problems/anger-and-trauma.asp
>

Sorry to hear you are suffering with that.
Hopefully a useful treatment is not too far away...

F.D.A. Agrees to New Trials for Ecstasy as Relief for PTSD Patients
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/ptsd-mdma-ecstasy.html?_r=0

cheers -ben
Reply | Threaded
|

kilon.alios
In reply to this post by Robert Withers

What rage ? I have not noticed anything, in any case I wish you the best :) 

I am also suffering from "dysthymia" which is actually the opposite of what you have

still is no fun and its very difficult to explain to others but I see a psychiatrist for over a year now and I have seen a lot of improvement.   

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 3:57 AM Robert Withers <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sincerely,

Robert

Reply | Threaded
|

Robert Withers

I am sad with you in your diagnosis. I get that too, the blues. I get high if I am holding and listen to "Kind of Blue" or deep house or reggae.  Some X would be good, but herbage is my mainstay to drop my constant threat mode (hypervigilence). I do not want a repeat of what happened! Unfortunately I drive people away to make sure of that. I appreciate your alls kindness. I wanted to share a solid explanation of why I am such a dick at times. I flip to active threat mode, I struggle to control this. It doesn't help that the police have been stalking me for 2 years, I am all caught up in their noise. Don't believe a word of their truthfulness. The blue wall of silence breaks God's commandment thou shalt not bear false witness. Police violate that daily, protecting their brothers who shoot unarmed black men in the back and claim they are fearing for their lives. Really? No, really? Well, that is a different story. That just freaking triggers me. And my opinion makes me their target. At least in my C-PTSD befuddled mind.

Be well all!

On 12/17/2016 2:27 PM, Dimitris Chloupis wrote:

I am also suffering from "dysthymia" which is actually the opposite of what you have

still is no fun and its very difficult to explain to others but I see a psychiatrist for over a year now and I have seen a lot of improvement.   

Sincerely,

Robert

Reply | Threaded
|

Robert Withers

Well, my paranoia is kicking. I spoke too broadly of police, I have interacted with many and they do a lot of good. A bad apple spoils the whatever and their code of silence allows for that sort of rot. I tell it straight, because they monitor the list. I pissed them off! Do you think it passed the sanity test that cops run all street drugs with their felon database in hand? Damn! All those Fellas are going to turn and bite their masters' hand, you watch! Stacking these grown men like Twinkies in overcrowded prisons. There is a debt that needs to be paid and the righteous are those in prison on a bunch of bullshit paper.  Vive la revolucion! Ok, sorry I went political. I am done.

On 12/17/2016 9:49 PM, Robert Withers wrote:

I am sad with you in your diagnosis. I get that too, the blues. I get high if I am holding and listen to "Kind of Blue" or deep house or reggae.  Some X would be good, but herbage is my mainstay to drop my constant threat mode (hypervigilence). I do not want a repeat of what happened! Unfortunately I drive people away to make sure of that. I appreciate your alls kindness. I wanted to share a solid explanation of why I am such a dick at times. I flip to active threat mode, I struggle to control this. It doesn't help that the police have been stalking me for 2 years, I am all caught up in their noise. Don't believe a word of their truthfulness. The blue wall of silence breaks God's commandment thou shalt not bear false witness. Police violate that daily, protecting their brothers who shoot unarmed black men in the back and claim they are fearing for their lives. Really? No, really? Well, that is a different story. That just freaking triggers me. And my opinion makes me their target. At least in my C-PTSD befuddled mind.

Be well all!

On 12/17/2016 2:27 PM, Dimitris Chloupis wrote:

Sincerely,

Robert

Reply | Threaded
|

Charlie Robbats
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

Charlie Robbats
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|

Integrated decentralized localized social networks (was Re: [Pharo-users] ptsd rage)

Charlie Robbats
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Integrated decentralized localized social networks (was Re: [Pharo-users] ptsd rage)

Charlie Robbats
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED