question about OCompletion

Gaboto
How can I change the packages that I am working on with OCompletion? I think it is included in the last version of pharo so I could't specify it during the installation.

Re: question about OCompletion

Romain Robbes
Hi Gabriel,

To change the packages OCompletion initially consider, you can execute:

OCompletionTable initializeWithPackages.

Note that this is just used to give OCompletion a starting point. Once you start changing methods in the system,
OCompletion will adapt automatically to your changes.

        Romain