question on browser buttons

Michael Roberts-2
folks, just wondering what people think about the big 'blue' class
browser buttons.  Pharo is looking really nice, but i tend to prefer
somewhat smaller, plainer buttons.  e.g on the test runner, or the
preference browser. the browser ones are twice as high!  they just
seem to stick out a bit.

is it easy to switch off these blue buttons, or make all buttons consistent?

thanks,
Mike

pic.png (206K) Download Attachment

Re: question on browser buttons

Adrian Lienhard
+1

(They are like this in the latest Pharo image (not Pharo-core)).

Adrian

On Aug 14, 2009, at 01:29 , [hidden email] wrote:

> I don't see these... which image version and which System Browser
> are you using?
>

> Em 13/08/2009 20:19, Michael Roberts < [hidden email] > escreveu:
>

> folks, just wondering what people think about the big 'blue' class
> browser buttons. Pharo is looking really nice, but i tend to prefer
> somewhat smaller, plainer buttons. e.g on the test runner, or the
> preference browser. the browser ones are twice as high! they just
> seem to stick out a bit.
>
> is it easy to switch off these blue buttons, or make all buttons
> consistent?
>
> thanks,
> Mike

Re: question on browser buttons

Stéphane Ducasse
+1

On Aug 14, 2009, at 8:23 AM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> +1
>
> (They are like this in the latest Pharo image (not Pharo-core)).
>
> Adrian
>
> On Aug 14, 2009, at 01:29 , [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> I don't see these... which image version and which System Browser
>> are you using?
>>

>> Em 13/08/2009 20:19, Michael Roberts < [hidden email] > escreveu:
>>

>> folks, just wondering what people think about the big 'blue' class
>> browser buttons. Pharo is looking really nice, but i tend to prefer
>> somewhat smaller, plainer buttons. e.g on the test runner, or the
>> preference browser. the browser ones are twice as high! they just
>> seem to stick out a bit.
>>
>> is it easy to switch off these blue buttons, or make all buttons
>> consistent?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Mike

Re: question on browser buttons

Mariano Martinez Peck
+1

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 7:22 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

On Aug 14, 2009, at 8:23 AM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> +1
>
> (They are like this in the latest Pharo image (not Pharo-core)).
>
> Adrian
>
> On Aug 14, 2009, at 01:29 , [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> I don't see these... which image version and which System Browser
>> are you using?
>>

>> Em 13/08/2009 20:19, Michael Roberts < [hidden email] > escreveu:
>>

>> folks, just wondering what people think about the big 'blue' class
>> browser buttons. Pharo is looking really nice, but i tend to prefer
>> somewhat smaller, plainer buttons. e.g on the test runner, or the
>> preference browser. the browser ones are twice as high! they just
>> seem to stick out a bit.
>>
>> is it easy to switch off these blue buttons, or make all buttons
>> consistent?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Mike

Re: question on browser buttons

Eagle Offshore
Concur - just downloaded latest image because trying to update from 10391 image results in frozen UI.

Also, I preferred the rounded windows and menus.

On Aug 14, 2009, at 5:58 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

+1

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 7:22 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

On Aug 14, 2009, at 8:23 AM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> +1
>
> (They are like this in the latest Pharo image (not Pharo-core)).
>
> Adrian
>
> On Aug 14, 2009, at 01:29 , [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> I don't see these... which image version and which System Browser
>> are you using?
>>

>> Em 13/08/2009 20:19, Michael Roberts < [hidden email] > escreveu:
>>

>> folks, just wondering what people think about the big 'blue' class
>> browser buttons. Pharo is looking really nice, but i tend to prefer
>> somewhat smaller, plainer buttons. e.g on the test runner, or the
>> preference browser. the browser ones are twice as high! they just
>> seem to stick out a bit.
>>
>> is it easy to switch off these blue buttons, or make all buttons
>> consistent?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Mike

Re: question on browser buttons

Damien Cassou
2009/8/14 Michael Roberts <[hidden email]>:
> folks, just wondering what people think about the big 'blue' class
> browser buttons.  Pharo is looking really nice, but i tend to prefer
> somewhat smaller, plainer buttons.  e.g on the test runner, or the
> preference browser. the browser ones are twice as high!  they just
> seem to stick out a bit.
>
> is it easy to switch off these blue buttons, or make all buttons consistent?

Please open a bug report. Also, if you could try to fix it... :-)

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry