"error: can't find EOCD position" during update

"error: can't find EOCD position" during update

Randal L. Schwartz

My screen shows I'm processing "update-nice.42.mcm"
and downloading "kernel-nice.278.mcz"
and I get a debugger notify "can't find EOCD position"

Known?  Or does someone want some debugging data?

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: "error: can't find EOCD position" during update

Bert Freudenberg

On 27.10.2009, at 16:16, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> My screen shows I'm processing "update-nice.42.mcm"
> and downloading "kernel-nice.278.mcz"
> and I get a debugger notify "can't find EOCD position"
>
> Known?  Or does someone want some debugging data?

Clean out the MC cache and try again. This error means the zip is
corrupt.

- Bert -