rangeErrorMessage seems to be incorrect

Danie Roux-5
Lukas,

Shouldn't  MAMagnitudeDescription>>rangeErrorMessage include:

stream nextPutAll: 'equal or above '; nextPutAll: (self toString: self min)

rather than

stream nextPutAll: 'above '; nextPutAll: (self toString: self min) ?

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix - http://danieroux.com

Re: rangeErrorMessage seems to be incorrect

Lukas Renggli-2
Thanks for reporting. That seems to be a highly bugged method ;-)

    Name: Magritte-All-lr.269
    Author: lr
    Time: 25 July 2008, 5:49:56 pm
    UUID: e0178c7d-ad61-4cab-84f8-3907b4e85662
    Ancestors: Magritte-All-lr.268
    Dependencies: Magritte-Model-lr.321, Magritte-Tests-lr.143,
Magritte-Seaside-lr.267, Magritte-Morph-lr.42

- fixes the range error message
- thanks to Danie Roux for reporting

I fixed the error you reported and added a test. Depending on the
description, the language is still not fully correct in all cases, but
that can be fixed later on. In any case there is also the possibility
to define your own wording on a per-description bases using
#rangeErrorMessage:.

Cheers,
Lukas

On Jul 25, 2008, at 14:30 , Danie Roux wrote:

> Lukas,
>
> Shouldn't  MAMagnitudeDescription>>rangeErrorMessage include:
>
> stream nextPutAll: 'equal or above '; nextPutAll: (self toString:
> self min)
>
> rather than
>
> stream nextPutAll: 'above '; nextPutAll: (self toString: self min) ?
>
> --
> Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix - http://danieroux.com

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch