rdf and/or json-ld

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Is anyone aware of RDF or JSON-LD support in Pharo?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.feenk.com

"Innovation comes in the least expected form.
That is, if it is expected, it already happened."

Re: rdf and/or json-ld

Ben Coman
On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 at 04:09, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is anyone aware of RDF or JSON-LD support in Pharo?

Not yet in Pharo, but maybe supporting Christian to port his RDF library (https://wiki.pdftalk.de/doku.php?id=rdf)
could be an option...
I did a tool for porting PDFtalk from VW to Gemstone (bundle {Gemstone Fileout Project}) .
> When I have time, I plan to extend it for Pharo in order to port RDF (and Values).
> I am thinking of making Pharo my RDF engine… we’ll see…
> Happy hacking, Christian
cheers -ben

Re: rdf and/or json-ld

Christian Haider
Interesting? What do you want with that?

I wrote a RDF/XML parser/serializer for VW (public domain)
Json-ld and other formats, especially turtle should not be too difficult.

Thumbs up 😊