reStore and fireBird

pdigonzelli
Hi all.
I want to use reStore with FireBird 1.5.

When i am trying to sinchronize tables fireBird send me and error when
trying to create NEXT_ID table.
It saids that the primary key ID_  has to be created not NULL . By default
reStore trying to create it without not Null sentence.
I am trying to customize reStoreDialect but i am not succesfully. Someone
can help me with this problem?.

TIA
Pablo

Re: reStore and fireBird

John Aspinall-5
Pablo,

> When i am trying to sinchronize tables fireBird send me and error when
> trying to create NEXT_ID table.
> It saids that the primary key ID_  has to be created not NULL . By default
> reStore trying to create it without not Null sentence.
> I am trying to customize reStoreDialect but i am not succesfully. Someone
> can help me with this problem?.

Try the patch below; it's a little bit of a hack but I think it should solve
this issue for you.

Best regards,

John Aspinall
Solutions Software

!SSWDBStaticField methodsFor!

writeSQLDefinitionOn: aStream

 super writeSQLDefinitionOn: aStream.
 aStream space.
 self targetClass writeSQLTypeOn: aStream using: self sqlDialect.

 self accessor class = SSWDBIDAccessor ifTrue:
  [aStream nextPutAll: ' NOT NULL']! !
!SSWDBStaticField categoriesFor: #writeSQLDefinitionOn:!output!public! !

Re: reStore and fireBird

pdigonzelli
John , thanks .

I patched this for my self before your mail . I found another questions for
work with FireBird. I think there are about transactions.
When I collect some of then y will send you a mail .

Best regards,
Pablo

mensaje news:IW59d.4148$[hidden email]...