real time smalltalk help

EstebanLM
Hi,
I'm preparing a new course for an university here, which is a lot about automation, etc. and I thought on using smalltalk (of course)... and I need some references for realtime with smalltalk. Googling a little I found this book: http://www.springerlink.com/content/q4284755x3178552/, but not much more.

Somebody knows where I can find more documentation?

Thanks,
Esteban

Re: real time smalltalk help

stephane ducasse-2
I will try to get it for you

On Aug 26, 2010, at 1:57 PM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm preparing a new course for an university here, which is a lot about automation, etc. and I thought on using smalltalk (of course)... and I need some references for realtime with smalltalk. Googling a little I found this book: http://www.springerlink.com/content/q4284755x3178552/, but not much more.
>
> Somebody knows where I can find more documentation?
>
> Thanks,
> Esteban

Re: real time smalltalk help

stephane ducasse-2
did you contact that guy because I'm sure that he will send you his pdf.

> Hi,
> I'm preparing a new course for an university here, which is a lot about automation, etc. and I thought on using smalltalk (of course)...

cool I would love to read that.
I ask a tansel his RIFD driver for squeak and this would be cool to have fun with that.

> and I need some references for realtime with smalltalk. Googling a little I found this book: http://www.springerlink.com/content/q4284755x3178552/, but not much more.
>
> Somebody knows where I can find more documentation?
>
> Thanks,
> Esteban

Re: real time smalltalk help

EstebanLM
Hi,
Is "Universidad de Quilmes", in Argentina :)