redesigning the moose webpage

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I would like to reshape the webpage of Moose to make more obvious what it is and offer first steps for newcomers to look into it. We now have some good material around that we can consolidate once we have a new webpage structure.

But, for this, I need a bit of help. Specifically, first I need to migrate the existing webpage to Pier3/Pharo 3.0. Can anyone help here?

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: redesigning the moose webpage

Tudor Girba-2
If you want to give it a try, here is the current image and files:

In the future image, there will be no publication page anymore (because the image gets too large with it), so that part does not have to be migrated.

Doru

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 6:28 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to reshape the webpage of Moose to make more obvious what it is and offer first steps for newcomers to look into it. We now have some good material around that we can consolidate once we have a new webpage structure.

But, for this, I need a bit of help. Specifically, first I need to migrate the existing webpage to Pier3/Pharo 3.0. Can anyone help here?

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: redesigning the moose webpage

Damien Cassou
Hi diego,

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Diego Lont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I downloaded the zip and will give it a try somewhere next week.

this is important for the RMoD website too. Could you please document
the steps you follow?

Best,

--
Damien Cassou