redirect

JupiterJones
Hi all,

I’m playing with pier and want to be able to redirect automatically from a “forbidden” response to the “login” command targeting the forbidden structure.

Can anyone direct me to the class/method I should be looking at to see how this works?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Phil

Re: redirect

JupiterJones
Hi again,

I just realised this is a very poor question :)

What I’m trying to work out is how to programatically redirect pier to a new context. I can see how to create the new context with the appropriate structure, I just can’t see how to redirect to that context.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil
On 15 Feb 2014, at 2:21 pm, Jupiter Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m playing with pier and want to be able to redirect automatically from a “forbidden” response to the “login” command targeting the forbidden structure.
>
> Can anyone direct me to the class/method I should be looking at to see how this works?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil

Re: redirect

Damien Cassou
Hi Jupiter,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 10:45 PM, Jupiter Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any advice would be much appreciated.

I forgot about all these things. As I'm having a look now, I can see
some methods that might interest you:

PRContext>>urlOn:
WAAnchorTag>>goto: (which is a method extension of Pier to a Seaside class)

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."