redline smalltalk quickstart

patmaddox
Hey folks, I've put together a vagrant-based setup that makes it easy to get up and running with redline quickly. All of the necessary components to build redline from source are preinstalled, and paths are set up so that everything works out of the box. Check it out! https://github.com/patmaddox/redline-quickstart

Pat

Re: redline smalltalk quickstart

SeanTAllen
Awesome.