refactoring in pharo. examples / documentation

refactoring in pharo. examples / documentation

Peter H. Meadows
Are there any tutorials out there covering the refactoring tools in Pharo2?

What I'd like to see are some real world examples of how experienced
developers use the refactoring tools.

Re: refactoring in pharo. examples / documentation

Marcus Denker-4

On Dec 10, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Peter H. Meadows <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are there any tutorials out there covering the refactoring tools in Pharo2?
>
> What I'd like to see are some real world examples of how experienced
> developers use the refactoring tools.

Yes, that would be nice…

        Marcus

Re: refactoring in pharo. examples / documentation

Stéphane Ducasse
do not dream about that :)
I will not write chapters with UI and tools involved.
What could be done is a video.
But essentially you can simply try: get some classes you wrote and try, learn, ask, try, learn, ask.

Stef