refresh in EyeInspector disabled?

Andrei Chis
Hi,

In latest Pharo 6 version (60411) I see that EyeInspector does not do automatic refresh.
Doing 'Morph new basicInspect' selecting the 'color' attribute and then executing in the code pane 'self color: Color red' has no effect.

Was this disabled explicitly or is it an error?

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: refresh in EyeInspector disabled?

Marcus Denker-4

> On 26 Feb 2017, at 16:26, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> In latest Pharo 6 version (60411) I see that EyeInspector does not do automatic refresh.
> Doing 'Morph new basicInspect' selecting the 'color' attribute and then executing in the code pane 'self color: Color red' has no effect.
>
> Was this disabled explicitly or is it an error?

It was definitely not intended…

        Marcus