remote logging tool?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Guys,

I was wondering if there is already a wrapper to any of the typical loggers like Loggly, logentries, sumologic , papertrail, etc...

Re: remote logging tool?

Paul DeBruicker
Kinda.

I made a segment.com API tool here:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/SegmentIO

and they take the logging events and can send it to any of these 200+ tools:

https://segment.com/catalog

Last time I checked it was working but its been a while.  Unless they've changed things dramatically it should work.

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote
Guys,

I was wondering if there is already a wrapper to any of the typical loggers
like Loggly, logentries, sumologic , papertrail, etc...

thanks,

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: remote logging tool?