resizing the windows sometimes blocks the image

resizing the windows sometimes blocks the image

Andrei Chis
Hi,

With the latest moose image based on Pharo 6 and vm (32 bit) sometimes when I resize the main window or enter full screen mode on MacOS the window becomes totally white and does not recover:Inline image 1
I need to force quit the image.  Also this happens not that often and quite randomly.

Does this happen to anybody else or it's just me?

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: resizing the windows sometimes blocks the image

Clément Béra
Hi

Try resizing the window and clicking inside it a couple times. It usually refreshes the surface correctly and avoids the need to force quit.

I think it happens to other people too, it seems it's exclusive to Mac OS X.

Best,

Andrei

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Clément Bera <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Try resizing the window and clicking inside it a couple times. It usually refreshes the surface correctly and avoids the need to force quit.

I tried to click a few time but nothing happened.
Next time I'll  try more :)

I think it happens to other people too, it seems it's exclusive to Mac OS X.

Most likely. I didn't had this problem on windows.

Cheers,
Andrei