returnResponse: on seaside 3.0

hernan.wilkinson
Hi,
 is seaside 2.8 you could do something like this:

self session returnResponse: (WAResponse
document: aDocument
mimeType: 'application/vnd.ms-excel'
fileName: 'xxx.xls')

that is, return in the response a specific content, in this case a csv report.

How can I do the same with Seaside 3.0? I could not find it...

Thanks
Hernan.

Re: returnResponse: on seaside 3.0

Nick
 is seaside 2.8 you could do something like this:

self session returnResponse: (WAResponse
document: aDocument
mimeType: 'application/vnd.ms-excel'
fileName: 'xxx.xls')

that is, return in the response a specific content, in this case a csv report.

How can I do the same with Seaside 3.0? I could not find it...

In my project I've code which reads:

self requestContext respond:
[ :response |
response
contentType: WAMimeType textHtml;
nextPutAll: (WAHtmlCanvas builder
documentClass: WAXmlDocument;
fullDocument: true;
render: [:html |
html space
];
yourself)]

hope this points in the a sensible direction

Nick

Re: returnResponse: on seaside 3.0

Carlos Crosetti-3
nice tip, thanks

Re: returnResponse: on seaside 3.0

hernan.wilkinson
Thank you!
it gave me the lead to do what I need it, thanks

Hernan.