rewrite tool and cascading

Hilde Deleu

Hi,

I want to use the rewrite tool to change the order of cascaded statements, but I don’t know how to do this. Any suggestion?

aReceiver

                …;

                message1: ‘a’;

                message2: ‘b’;

                …

aReceiver

                …;

                message2: ‘b’;

                message1: ‘a’;

                …

Thanks,

Hilde

Hilde Deleu

Software Engineer

T +32 2 467 34 30

't Hofveld 6E 3

1702 Groot-Bijgaarden - Belgium

[hidden email]
www.mediagenix.tv

This e-mail and any files attached to it are confidential and intended only for the use of the individuals or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Re: rewrite tool and cascading

Annick Fron-2
Use ’@a

instead of
‘a’

Annick

Le 13 mai 2014 à 15:39, Hilde Deleu <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,
I want to use the rewrite tool to change the order of cascaded statements, but I don’t know how to do this. Any suggestion?

aReceiver
                …;
                message1: ‘a’;
                message2: ‘b’;
                …

aReceiver
                …;
                message2: ‘b’;
                message1: ‘a’;
                …

Thanks,
Hilde

Hilde Deleu

Software Engineer

T +32 2 467 34 30

't Hofveld 6E 3

1702 Groot-Bijgaarden - Belgium

[hidden email]
www.mediagenix.tv

<logomediagenix2013-106px10291075318cdce4.png>

 <angacom-signaturee342c0.jpeg>

This e-mail and any files attached to it are confidential and intended only for the use of the individuals or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Re: rewrite tool and cascading

Hilde Deleu

In the rewrite tool I’ve tried to use

`@receiver

                `@.Statement1;

message1: `@param1;

                message2: `@param2;

                `@.Statements2

but this does not work

Hilde Deleu

Software Engineer

T +32 2 467 34 30

't Hofveld 6E 3

1702 Groot-Bijgaarden - Belgium

[hidden email]
www.mediagenix.tv

This e-mail and any files attached to it are confidential and intended only for the use of the individuals or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Re: rewrite tool and cascading

John Brant-2
On 5/13/2014 10:09 AM, Hilde Deleu wrote:

> In the rewrite tool I’ve tried to use
>
> `@receiver
>
>                  `@.Statement1;
>
> message1: `@param1;
>
>                  message2: `@param2;
>
>                  `@.Statements2
>
> but this does not work

Almost, use `@;messages1 instead of `@.Statement1 and `@;messages2
instead of `@.Statements2.

John Brant

Re: 2048 contest

Benoit St-Jean
A few questions regarding the 2048 contest

1) "best" program will be judged on what?  Speed?  Max score?  Min moves to resolution?
2) What are the expected ratios of "random 2s and 4s" at each turn?
3) can you be held accountable for all the coming sleepless nights ?  ;)

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)