rhythm

Tudor Girba
Hi,

There are some cool things happening around Moose these days:
- EyeSee is almost fully working in Pharo thanks to the port of Andre, and it is now in the ConfigurationOfMoose
- Glamour is on the way to receive a Wizard and dialog ability thanks to the work of Cyrille
- Nicolas is doing a nice job on VerveineJ
- Alex and Vanessa improved significantly the tests of Moose
- Alex improved Mondrian to better render complex shapes
- Igor and Ben are working on the basic Pharo widgets which will boost the Glamour capabilities
- Fabrizio is working on parsing SQL
- I worked on Metanool
- I extended the Finder was with several views like the DSM, or the dependencies, and I worked on improving the bookmarking behavior

I might have missed something, but I really like this rhythm. Let's keep it :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: rhythm

abergel
:-)

Alexandre