right button still doesn't work on Windows

right button still doesn't work on Windows

Mariano Martinez Peck
With Pharo beta, right button still doesn't work out of the box in Windows. Instead, you have to use the wheel button.

To fix it, you must evaluate:   InputEventSensor installMouseDecodeTable

I saw that in: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=838

The thing is...where can I put that code so that new images work out of the box?

Best,

Mariano

Re: right button still doesn't work on Windows

Damien Cassou
Please add a comment on the bug tracker saying what should be done.

2009/8/11 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> With Pharo beta, right button still doesn't work out of the box in Windows.
> Instead, you have to use the wheel button.
>
> To fix it, you must evaluate:   InputEventSensor installMouseDecodeTable
>
> I saw that in: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=838
>
> The thing is...where can I put that code so that new images work out of the
> box?
>
> Best,
>
> Mariano

Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please add a comment on the bug tracker saying what should be done.

Added. Take into consideration that there is another thread with same subject talking about this. It was a problem with start up list, Adrian reopened the ticket and said: "We need to change the startup list such that the InputEventSensor
comes after OSPlatform"

See the other thread.

Best,

Mariano