roassal 1->2

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Please send to the mailing list all progress about the migration from Roassal1 to Roassal2.

Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: roassal 1->2

Anne Etien
Hi,

We just committed PPParser>>#viewAllNamedParsers
and are currently working on PPParser>>#visualizeStructureInGraph

Gustavo and Anne
Le 26 sept. 2014 à 11:34, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

Please send to the mailing list all progress about the migration from Roassal1 to Roassal2.

Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: roassal 1->2

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks.

I reviewed viewAllNamedParsers:

You replaced
horizontalDominanceTreeLayout with treeLayout. However, we do need horizontalDominanceTreeLayout in this case. A better approach would be to port RODominanceTreeLayout and ROHorizontalDominanceTreeLayout to Roassal2. Could you look into this?

Also, why did you change the text presentation to the default one from rubricText?

Doru

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

We just committed PPParser>>#viewAllNamedParsers
and are currently working on PPParser>>#visualizeStructureInGraph

Gustavo and Anne
Le 26 sept. 2014 à 11:34, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

Please send to the mailing list all progress about the migration from Roassal1 to Roassal2.

Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: roassal 1->2

Nicolas Anquetil

The problem is that it is not a migration of Moose, it is implementation of Roassal2

None of us has real knowledge of roassal
Starting to implement layout (or other things) in Roassal is something that will take time
If we start looking at that we will spend the whole day learning how Roassal is implemented and we get nothing done in the end
This is not really the spirit of a Sprint :-(
(not mentionning the fact that we cannot even commit on Roassal)

nicolas

On 26/09/2014 12:31, Tudor Girba wrote:
[...]

By the way, we ran the test, it was the only thing that call the method we corrected. The test was green. But after your comments, we realize that the method in the test was called on an empty collection. So we tried to apply our change on a non empty collection and we realized that we introduced bugs. We correct them. We have now almost the same representation except the difference between HorizontalDominanceTreeLayout and HorizontalTreeLayout. As Nicolas said, it is really difficult for us without the knowledge of Roassal to do it.

Concerning your question on text presentation, we are not enough expert to understand the question and see the difference. We had a look at how text are used in the view build on Roassal and we arrived to this conclusion.

Gustavo and Anne

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
By the way, we ran the test, it was the only thing that call the method we corrected. The test was green. But after your comments, we realize that the method in the test was called on an empty collection. So we tried to apply our change on a non empty collection and we realized that we introduced bugs. We correct them. We have now almost the same representation except the difference between HorizontalDominanceTreeLayout and HorizontalTreeLayout. As Nicolas said, it is really difficult for us without the knowledge of Roassal to do it.

Thanks. I did it now. I just had to copy the classes I mentioned to Roassal2. I committed the change.

Concerning your question on text presentation, we are not enough expert to understand the question and see the difference. We had a look at how text are used in the view build on Roassal and we arrived to this conclusion.

Never mind. It was a mistake on my side.

Cheers,
Doru

[...]

abergel
This is something I will be happy to work on.
Maybe you can just use RTHorizontalTreeLayout for now?
I can work on migrating the layouts. I can easily to that.

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Sep 26, 2014, at 7:31 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I already migrated these two.

Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow."