rome

Tudor Girba
Hi Cyrille,

A bird told me that you are working on a Rome plugin. What is the
status? Could we test something? :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."

Re: rome

cdelaunay
Hello,

Indeed, I started to build a small package, integrating one by one things working in Rome.
You can load it from the squeak source repository: www.squeaksource.com/Athens

For now, the working canvas are:
- RomePluginCanvas (making the binding with cairo)
- RomeBalloonCanvas

You can see some examples in the class side of RomeDemo.
All is not working.  You can have a look at RomeDemo >> demoMovingCar, that should work with the RomePluginCanvas and the RomeBalloonCanvas.

All that concern fonts is not yet integrated, a lot of thing are already broken in the sophie dev image.
So all examples drawing simple form, without text, should work.

You can also have a look at the version of Alain plantec, from which I based the package Athens. This is already a condense version of all stuffs from the sophie image.
You can load it from: www.squeaksource.source/PharoTaskForces (load te last version of 'Rome').

The next steps are:
- Integrate fonts
- The class RomeSVGDemo doesn't work

2010/5/17 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
Hi Cyrille,

A bird told me that you are working on a Rome plugin. What is the status? Could we test something? :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."

Re: [Pharo-project] rome

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks for keeping us up to date