rpackage does not refresh on class rename

rpackage does not refresh on class rename

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Cyrille,

I noticed a case in which the RPackage did not seem to refresh after performing a class rename refactoring.

I did not have a chance to write a test case for this, but I think it probably affects the importing as well.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: rpackage does not refresh on class rename

cdelaunay
All work well with class refactoring, the problem is that when opening a moose image, RPackageOrganizer has not yet registered to system announcements. This should be done in the initialization of the class RPackageOrganizer.
If I do myself a 'ConfigurationOfRPackage loadDefault' in a fresh pharo image, the organizer correctly register to announcements.
Could it be a problem with metacello that does not correctly initialize classes ?

2011/2/15 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
Don't forget to write a test :)

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

Re: rpackage does not refresh on class rename

cdelaunay
In fact it was the tests from System announcement that were unregistering the package organizer from the announcer. I fixed all the tests but this revealed a new error :) I will have to fix it