same Random repeatedly

Vincent Lesbros-2
Hi,

In my app, I have a shared class variable at top of a hierarchy
initialized by Random new in the class initialize method.
In development mode this works fine because at each use of the next
messages send to the generator goes forward in the stream.
and the image is always saved befor quit.
But, once the image is stripped and packaged for distribution, there
is no way to save the image, and the pseudo random stream restarts
again and again
at the same point at each new launch of the application.

Re: same Random repeatedly

Andres Valloud-6
So, as part of your app initialization, have you considered resetting
the random number generator?